How long should you wait after he hasn't text you before moving on ?

I've dating this guys for 3 months and he hasn't text me in over a week. I text him but he didn't replied back. In you case would you wait a few days, weeks, months to move on and just let it be.

umm he just called :P ... he did see my calls but he didn't want answer because he'd get charged internationally .

(I've been in mex for the past week just got back to New Jersey)

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was dating a guy, he wouldn't just not respond for a week or more. If he didn't respond or I didn't hear from him, I'd assume something is wrong, and I'd be concerned. And in any relationship or friendship, I don't move on until I get closure with that person. We have to talk at some point before I can get over it.

• That sounds reasonable :) .It could be hard if the guy doesn't want talk tho.

• That's another thing. If a guy doesn't want to talk, he should just tell me. I'd rather just have him tell me he doesn't want to talk, than to be ignored by him wondering where we stand or what I did wrong. Ya know?

What Guys Said 1

• Wait 1-2 weeks, any more and I consider it a break up and move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait at least another 2 weeks because I made that mistake one time. A guy went 3 weeks without texting me and I thought he was breaking up with me. I found out 6 weeks later that he went on vacation. He had told me a month earlier that he was going to be leaving for a month but I totally forget.

• The exact same thing happened to me. Dated for 3 months; he was gone the last month, comes back, we go on a date and I don't hear from him for a whole week. I saw other signs earlier in the week that it was over. So I sent him a "hey, how was your day?" text and it got ignored. So I waited a few more days before calling him out and that I have no respect for him anymore. He's had a lot of military influences around him growing up, so I know he values respect a lot. But I made sure to word my text to make it sound like I wasn't being overly confrontational.

• Wow. CALL HIM!

• It depends, are you two fb friends? Have you tried calling to be sure his phone isn't disconnected or something? If he stops texting me and there is evidence that his phone still works properly and he isn't dead then I would start moving on after a week. I would figure he is just ignoring me because he is too afraid to face me if he is rejecting me.