How did you meet the first person you ever went on a real date with and what did you do?

I guess seeing as I have never been on a date I want to know how people have meet people they dated for help.

How could I help meet my first date.

Most Helpful Girl

• My two best friends are guys. We were having brunch on campus and one of their friends came and saw us and decided to join us. Eventually, we were all done eating except for the new guy and my friends had to leave. I decided to stay so that he wasn't sitting alone and we ended up talking for the next 30-45 minutes. Turns out we had a lot in common. Haha. Before we left, he asked me if I was dating anyone, I said no, he asked for my number and a date. A week later we had lunch and went ice-skating. It was fun. :) Unfortunately, I flew to Italy a couple of weeks later for a study abroad and he graduated that May. With very unreliable internet and no phone, we just got out of touch and didn't have anything substantial to hold onto to make a long-distance relationship work (for when he went to grad school).

This wasn't my first date, but I don't count the relationship I had in HS.

What Girls Said 2

• We met at boarding school and our first date was a walk in the forest/field area , we talked and had a nice time.

• We met a the public library, and for our date we saw a movie. It was awesome we shared popcorn, they even put their arm around me during the movie.

What Guys Said 3

• playing beer pong at a party lol. I didn't even notice her but she got my number from a friend

• RE: Update

Be more sociable. Meet lots of new people. Have a wide circle of friends and acquaintences.

• She was a friend of my flat mate. I asked her out to lunch. We had lunch by the canal. I kissed her.