Is this is a good first date?

hi all friends and my friends of GAG members long time I have a question about dating and/or first date if I put myself out there dating again so bear with me and please be completely honest with me and please don't bash or anyone Else's opinions thanks.

So my question is this if I put myself out there dating again if I ask a foreign girl out yes I only date outside of my race I just don't date my own race I assure you I'm not racist and I never will be racist if you want to know what race am I I'm an white American guy.

Let's get to my question if I ask out a foreign girl/or any girls outside of my race if I like her if I have an extra ticket to see one of my comedian is this a good first date if I take her to see one of my all time favorite comedian.

if I have a extra ticket to his live show and of course if he is in town and yes what if I'm a huge fan of the comedian is this a good first date? if not feel free to tell me why is that a bad first date? If you like me to tell you one of my favorites let me know thanks.

thanks for your time and thanks for your honesty and thanks for your time and your perspectives

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice run-on sentence(sorry,that's just a pet peeve of mine).

But to answer your question-yes,that's a great idea for a first date. Who says it always has to be dinner/drinks?

Have fun!

• OK thanks I am just asking ahead of time so I be more prepare if I put myself out there dating again and I'm looking forward to see what every else thinks. And if you wanted to know one of my all time favorites is Jeff Dunham I have others if I love them as much as I love him that's why I ask if I some how have an extra ticket will it be a good first date.

What Girls Said 1

• Overall I a great idea. The only downside is that those tickets tend to be kinda expensive and if he pays for them, I'd feel weird that spends so much money on our first date. Splitting would be kinda difficult for me too, because I'm still a student and don't have much money to spend on things like that. May work for other though.

If you mean that she's from a different country not only different race though, she may have a completley different sense of humor, so I'd be careful with that

• thanks one of my all time favorite comedian is Jeff Dunham I have others if I love them as much as I love him that's why I ask if I some how have an extra ticket will it be a good first date

• Ya Jeff Dunham is great, as I said overall a great idea, but I don't know if she's like Muslim or anything this dead terrorist may be a bit offensive to her. Or if she's hardcore christian maybe don't go to see Bill Maher.

• OK thanks I am just asking ahead of time so I be more prepare if I put myself out there dating again and I'm looking forward to see what every else thinks

What Guys Said 1

• sounds great to me because you're going to this gig because you really want to, and being accompanied by a girl is a bonus. You'll be going anyway, so why not invite a girl along?