Guys: What should I do? I like a guy who doesn't do relationships?

You know the drill, I like a guy, but (yes of course there is a but) according to his best mate, he isn't the type to fancy a girl, he simply just doesn't do relationships, which is rather unfortunate for moi over here.

Should I just forget my feelings or is there something I might be able to do, to, I don't know? Convert him? Show him that being in a relationship is a good thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• All guys "do" relationships if it's with the right girl.

So either his "friend" fancies you himself and is trying to block you, or the guy you fancy is a horrible douche where it comes to women, and his friend is just trying to spare you.

I'd tell you to try going after this guy, but be careful.

What Guys Said 4

• Am I right in assuming that 'doesn't do relationships' is code for 'hooks up with random girls and enjoys banging as many different girls as possible'?

• He's not a player, he's more the inexperienced type when it comes to girls. I've been told he still beholds his V card, but has got with a few girls at parties and things.

• So what basis does his friend have for 'doesn't do relationships'. Sounds more like 'hasn't done relationships'.

Anyway, flirt with him, show him you're interested, but drop hints you're looking for a boyfriend not (just) a hookup.

• if he is really impressed by u...then there is a chance that he'll think about you seriously...u gt a tought job but don't give up easily...

• He's maybe shy and and may be scared of saying yes or no or even ask. That's how I am :T

• You can try to convert him if your really willing to be in relationship with this guy.

What Girls Said 0