Should I text him first?

So, this guy and I text every night and he always texts me first but he hasn't texted me yet. Should I text him first or just wait for him too text me? I'm always worried I'll annoy him!

Help! and thanks for the answers (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, do it! If you were annoying him I don't think he'd always text you.

What Guys Said 3

• Text first sometimes. Just be casual about it tho don't overthink it but have something to talk about at the same time

• Text him, what's the worst that could happen. Plus I know I get tired of alaways taking the first steps, in and out of relationships.

• If you have something to say, text him. Don't worry about who texts who first.

What Girls Said 3

• ohmygod, its so funny that your asking that. when me and my boyfriend just started talking he would always always always text me first and we would talk 24/7..but ill never forget one day he didn't text me and I was so upset...anyway he was waiting to see if I was going to ever text him first lol...now we been dating for months, and he stil always texts me first but occasionally I text himmmm good morning until he wake upss lol

• yeah, I didn't text first for a while and I'm pretty sure he thought I thought he was annoying so he stopped until I texted him. Sounds confusing >_< sorry

• Just text him. My friend and her boyfriend got in a fight last week because he thought she should text him first and she thought he should text her first. I think it's stupid to be waiting around. If you have something to say just text him. By the end of the day all that matters is that y'all get to talk to each other right? And eventually y'all will forget who texted who first anyways.