Are there any girls with character and moral integrity left?

The have high moral standards. Does not need to be a bitch/catty to survive. Is self-f confident and has self-respect. and is a good person with a boyfriend who loves and respects here.

Also

have most girls taken nude pic of themselfves and shared it with evryone i.e: (exbf or internet).

I

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have morals, they may not be what everyone else considers morals or they might actually be better than others' It all depends on the person and situation.

Yes I have, to my wonderful boyfriend of 2 years and no one else. Did I make sure they were deleted after viewed? Most def

• Why do you find it important to point this out: "I personally have morals, they may not be what everyone else considers morals or they might actually be better than others' It all depends on the person and situation". Can you explain to me what you mean by it?

• The deletion part--you just don't trust him enough yet that you delete it? or that is "standard procedure" even if you end up together forever or something.

• Everyone has different morals and values, that's pretty much what I was saying. And I felt it was important to point out because what you may consider a standard moral might not be in someone elses list of morals. Did that make more sense?

And I found it necessary because I didn't want anyone else to see it (someone else looks through his phone, he shows it to his buddies ect.)

What Girls Said 4

• Girls and guys like that make me sick. They just make the rest of us look bad. I have never taken a nude pick and if I ever did it would only be for my fiance. I'll admit I'm on the crazy side of the spectrum. I like to go out get loud and have a good time BUT, I have self respect. I would never post indecency on the internet or fool around with guys ect. I was raised better than that.

• Yes, I'm one of them. I have standards. I don't send naked pictures of myself to random guys. I actually have respect for myself.

• If you come to NY, like 30/100 girls will have some moral standards and integrity left in them.

_

No, I don't share my naked pics with anyone.

• Yes.

Also,

No.

What Guys Said 1

• Sure thing.

And no, I haven't seen them all yet :(