Is this relationship is possible AT ALL?

Ok there's this guy I met online.

I'm really interested in him. We talk a lot and it's weird for me because I've never met anyone like him, and also never met anyone online. I've always thought those kind of relationships were doomed.

But then I met him and I can't stop thinking about him, we live in different parts of the world and I don't know if he is interested in me, he is way more realistic than I am so he probably hasn't even thought about me that way he knows we live to far apart and it's not as if either of us has any money.

I'm not one to fool myself. Never done it before, but all the guys I've ever dated cannot compare to him.

What do I do? Do you think I am crazy for feeling this way? Do you there is any possibility at all for a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to think about the possibilities that this guy might be different in person than he is online, many people are.

Also, have you seen him in real? At least on web cam?

But no, I don't think you're crazy, just be safe and careful :)

Long distance relationships can work out if you really work for it, just be aware of how hard it can be. If you're not going to meet him ever, can you live with the fact you can't even hold each others' hands? Etc.

Just keep those things in mind, and I wish you good luck! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I think there is a possibility, but it'll be difficult. Do you think your financial situations can change over a couple of years?

• you are not crazy but you should think on this rationally ... if you think that you both can keep up with it ... since it will be in the beginning a long distance relationship...

i was in one before I married... and it takes considerable amount of effort... and both sides have to be as involved then only it can work...

if you think he has equal feelings for you then reveal your feelings to him and try to work it out otherwise use a more rational option

• Yes, you're right. I mean I didn't want to feel what I felt, I just couldn't help it. But I'm terrified of telling him how I feel because what if he doesn't feel the same way?

• if you tell him how you feel at least you will know what he is feeling and if his answer is positive you both can work on your relation but if his answer is a negative then too bad but at least you can move on with a sense of peace knowing that you tried but it wasn't menat to be...

atleast that's what I think

• What? You're saying this fantasy relationship with someone you've never met is better than those with all the depressingly fallible humans you've known in person? How could that be so?

• It's not like I wanted to feel what I felt. Actually I didn't want to. It is risky. I just couldn't help it.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you're crazy but speaking from experience, it's probably better if there was a realistic way for you two to be physically together in the future. I don't know what the circumstances of your life are but if you're not in a position to move to another country or he isn't then I don't quite see how this could work out in the long run.

• Long distant relationships take more work and dedication than regular relationships. If two people are willing to put in the effort, it can work out.