Do you think moving too fast can ruin a relationship?

By saying I love you early on or by spending the night together? Or having sex?

Well sh*t that was supposed to sayby moving too fast

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it. Life is short. too short for games. say what you feel, be safe but if you want it and he does, get busy. any of us could be gone tomorrow. What are we waiting for? a note from mom?

• Exactly. I don't know why people put time limits on everything. If it feels right go for it. Why wait 2months to have sex with a guy and then it turns out he's got some weird fetish or is sh*t in bed, that's 2 months that you've wasted

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it does.

• Sex is one thing. But there are worse blunders to be made at the start of a relationship, such as revealing very personal details during the "getting to know you" phase, e.g. traumatic childhood events, grief losses, past illnesses etc.

Relationships need time to mature a little bit.

• Moving to fast, it messes up everything usually.

What Girls Said 1

• "I love you" early on in a relationship kinda kills it. As dose sex, why date a girl and put effort into her if a guy can fornicate with her just as easily with out dating?