A situation you can't talk to anyone about, how to deal?

How do you deal when you are in a situation that no one else wouldunderstand?

I'm in a situation with a guy and none of my friends would he understanding and they would just be disgusted or tell me off or get freaked out. It is just hard when you have to keep it all bottled up. He isn't a taken man and there isn't anything illegal or immoral. But I can't share it with anybody and it is eating me up.

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, you need new friends if that's the case. If they're going to judge you then they aren't that much of good friends. Secondly, its better if you can find someone who you think may not pass judegement. You can message me if you'd like, I'd be glad to help. Otherwise you're on your own when it comes to dealing with it. Its possible to deal with issues by yourself but its usually not the best idea. It can eat you alive and affect your life/relationships and everyone around you would have no clue why. I think if its hard already then its best if you let it out, someway. Even if you post the question anonymous on here.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you can always ask here. Even if you do get a bunch of trolls attaching you, you're anonymous. And I've seen people ask questions about sleeping with their *relatives* get sensible intelligent thoughtful answers on this site.

There's some pretty open-minded tolerant people on this site. What ever the situation is, someone here will understand and be able to advise you.

What Girls Said 1

• If you need someone to talk to , you can message me anytime :)