Why aren't I good enough?

It seems that every guy or girl I ask out says I'm not good enough(pretty, skinny, or tall enough ect.). Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares.. You know how many crushes I had that tried to make me feel like crap? You ARE good enough. Stop wasting anxieties on the wrong ones. Confidence is sexy.. Know that and understand it well. Once you know the value of yourself asswipe comments can't phase you anymore. The only person you need to be good enough for is yourself.

Things not to do:

Throw yourself at people

Try and go for obvious douche bags..

What Guys Said 3

• thats not nice at all to shoot people down and insult them. why wouldn't they just say, no, I couldn't date you?

and that's where the problem lies. I personally think you're going after the wrong types of people...

• Seems like your just not asking out the right people.

• No idea.

Telling someone they're not good enough, is usually a d*** move though. I'm amazed you've come across more than one person who'd actually say that.

Perhaps you have the misfortune to live in a town full of a**holes. I can only tell you that the real world outside of Asshole Town, USA, isn't as bad.

What Girls Said 1

• Wtf people can be mean and those people sound so immature..