Staying up late texting me?

Both Tuesday night and last night I stayed up texting the guy I like until past midnight. The first night he told me some 'secrets' about him that he said no one else knew. Last night he said he had to be up for work at 7:30 but figured he'd be fine on only 5 hours of sleep.

Besides just these, he texts me all the time. Would these late night texting suggest he likes me as well?

Three say yes, one suggest the possibility of a no.. Guess I'll just have to work up the guts to ask him after class on Monday. :S

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously.

What Guys Said 3

• well. either that or he's really, really bored. haha. no duh he likes you. xD. if he's willing to be tired all day and get no sleep just to talk to you for a bit- he likes you.

• Tell us how it went! ;)

• I would stay up all night if I had the possibility of texting with a girl I like... but currently I am doing the same thing with a very close female friend of mine just for the sake of friendship; I am not interested in a relationship with her ;)

What Girls Said 1

• He could be Intrested but make sure he's also texting in the day