What is a board game????

A fun adult game that I can play with my friends that would be entertaining, no clue or guess who kind of games/

Nothing sex themed* thanks Kain reminding me of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Taboo or Apples to Apples are fun, not sure what you mean by an "adult game" though. If you mean not childish, I guess they aren't.

What Guys Said 4

• This might be deviating from the sort of game you are looking for, but I'd suggest Bezzerwizzer. It is a trivia/strategy game.

• Apples to Apples is always fun. Dirty minds is great too, but that is kind of sexual in the sense that it suggest things...but it really isn't sexual. Scrabble is my all-time favorite.

• The guessing game where you ask questions of who you are and you ahve to guess the person that somebody wrote on a piece of paper. Clue is it?

• Adult game? like sex themed? There's the Dirty Minds game.

• no not really sex themed something that involves using your brains but at the same time is kind of adultish like

• If you succeed, gold awaits you. If you don't, then to the victor goes the spoils. Whoever has the most gold nuggets after three rounds is the winner. A 3-10 player path-laying card game where each player has a role and no one knows for sure what that role is

• gold nuggets :o makes me want it more

What Girls Said 2

• Pictionary is so much fun, charades (you will definitely be laughing), would you rather

• there's tons, checkers, scattergories, candyland, scrabble, life, monopoly, risk, battleship, then maybe lincoln logs, twister, etc..

• Oh yeah scrabble might be something worth playing. how many people we talking here btw?

• store* I don't know how I typed in room.

• haha ya.. sometimes I'll be thinking something and accidentally type it haha.