Best friend or new guy?

I've got a good friend who is one of the best friends I've ever had. He's so nice and sweet to me and I couldn't ask for a better friend than him. Well he recently told me that he liked me and I wasn't sure what to say. The subject ended up changing quite fast though so I didn't have to say much. I have been interested in him and it goes back and forth with him 'cause he's such a great person.

But then there's another guy that I'm not as close to, but was interested in when I first saw him. He's very handsome and everyone loves him. I don't know him very well and have only spoken a few words to him. My good friend knows him and her boyfriend is best friends with him so she knows him a lot better than me. Well he went out to my practice with his friends and started watching. My friend heard him telling his friends that he thought I was pretty and such and as soon as she heard that, she told him I thought he was cute as well. As soon as he heard that, he stayed for the rest of the practice and has been coming everyday since them. And I know I'm not making this up, but every time I look at him and his group of friends he's looking in my direction. I get nervous so I just look away.

The question is what would you do in this situation? My best friend is a super super great guy and I love him and I know he'd be an even greater boyfriend, the only thing I'm concerned about it he's too close to me now. If we were to break up our friendship would be completely over and that'd be even worse. The thing with the other guy is that he hasn't ever gone up to me himself and said anything, he's just always with his friends talking about me but never doing anything. I have no idea what to do, so any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

What Guys Said 2

• Guy one seems like a better shot in the long run

• Just got to wait. If you can't take the waiting anymore, try approaching him. It's the 21st century you know

• Hmm, makes sense. Thanks (:

What Girls Said 0