Juggling too much? or will be it ok?

1. I work a job that is typical 9-5pm, however I stay late every night and get home at 7pm/8pm

2. I have a boyfriend who likes to see me as much as possible - I see him Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for definite

3. I try not to go out week nights, so see my friends Friday nights and Saturdays if I arrange anything. If I don't see them then I see my boyfriend.

4. I am just starting to manage the money etc for a charity magazine which has set dates and cut off dates and contact people for late payments and their requirements

5. I am just starting study for a finance qualification which my employer is funding - I have 18 months to complete it. First exam will be May time.

I want to keep all areas of my life happy and to build up my career (very career motivated). I care about my boyfriend and have had lots of over time at work recently so cancelled on him a lot so it makes me feel awful.

How am I going to juggle this? It is hitting home now... Anything else I can do?

What Guys Said 2

• If the overtime hours are unnecessary, I think you should cut back on them some. Yes, it's important to work hard while you are younger to prepare for a great career later on, but do take some time to recognize the finer things.

I understand how you feel. I work two jobs and just recently started a management position with one of them. Come 5:00 though, I'm done with work and then it's off to the coffee shop or to a friend's house.

• Yeah I do extra over time 'secretly' as I am struggling with my work load. Some one else supposed to be starting, but I am still waiting. xx

• But is the overtime necessary?

• To keep up with my work load yeah

• Time Management and multi tasking is a key.

I have 2 jobs and work ~40-50 hours/week

I am a Full Time College student and have 3.7 GPA.

I am going out once or twice every 2 weeks.

I work out 3-4 times/week.

Have a happy social life.

I don't have a girlfriend but if I did most likely she would've been my classmate or at least from the same school.

I have flashcards. I study on the way to school and on the way back home. I also study at my work as well as outside of classes. I work out at college with my college buddies. We take lunch brakes together and party outside of school together. When I go for a ran I have school notes zipped in one of my pockets. I review the material while I jog. No time is wasted

Its possible to do well everywhere. However, if you want to excel its better to focus on only 1-2 activities. You should focus on your schooling. Not everyday you can get someone to fund your education. Life is great!

What Girls Said 0