Why can't I get guys to ask me out?

Alright. I'm not desperate. I just don't understand why guys never ask me on dates. Most of my good friends are guys, I'm not clingy, and I'm pretty social. I get along well with guys, I'm easy to talk to, and I consider myself pretty good looking.

I just honestly want to know how I can get guys to ask me on real dates, instead of just hanging out all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to make yourself approachable and since you have a lot of guy friends, it might make it difficult for others to figure out if you have a guy relationship already. You need to let the guy(s) you're interested in know that you are interested -- flirt a little, smile, make eye contact, let them know you are interested.

What Guys Said 8

• Ok. you seem to have a reasonable level of confidence. Why do you not ask out a guy in whom you have an interest? (feel free to correct my English) You might just need to amp it up a little instead of being passive.

• why don't you ask a guy out for once?

• Give them compliments, smile, and put your hand on his leg or shoulder to signal interest.

• Because you can't rob people of their free will.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...another girl trying to rob men of their free will. Your best bet is the Jedi Mind Trick.

• I'm working on that one. Haven't mastered it yet, unfortunately.

• Just say hey do you want to go out with me...

you will win some and you will lose some but you will get a date...

• Having lots of guy friends is not very welcoming for other non friend guys

• maybe the guys your with are putting off other guys from approaching you.

• They probably do just not the ones you want.

• Nah, I never say no to a date, unless I'm concerned for my safety or something. I just never get asked out.

What Girls Said 2

• you should ask a guy out

• I'm in the same boat as you!