Guys, would you rather date or just hook up?

There's this guy who I sort of like, we've hung out a couple times but I wouldn't call any of those times a "date" and we made out a couple times as well. Like, we made out the first time we hung out, which wasn't exactly my idea, but whatever.

And like I said, I like him. I thought he liked me, but it it possible that he just wants to hook up with me? And guys, how many of you really WANT to be in a relationship? And would you make out with/hang out with a girl even if you didn't LIKE her?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think the guy you are talking to you is trying to hook up with u. There is a time when I just wanna hook up with a girl but I would rather be in a relationship than to have a one night stand . If a guy makes out with you on the first " date " then I don't think he wants a relationship with u. But if you want one with him make him work for it and tell him you won't do anything Untill your and a serious relationship . Then he will know your serious

• Out of curiosity, what would make you want to hook up with a girl rather than have a relationship with her? I mean, I'm not exactly "slutty" (I've only kissed two guys, including him) and would probably be described as more "cute" than "hot". IDK, I just thought it was sort of strange.

• Umm well I don't think to many people think this far but I honestly believe that guys like to have a one night thing because one it feels good ( obviously ) and second if a guy gets with a girl then they don't have to worry about being with them emotionally . He won't get hurt emotionally he's not committed to anything and can move on to another girl quick with out getting hurt . I think the point is that no one wants to get hurt . But some guys are a**hole lol

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• It depends with whom...

If I connect with a girl on a higher level, I'd definitely want to date her... However, if it's just physical attraction then I'd just hook up with her, maybe be friends with benefits if she's cool with that, but nothing more.

• Date.

Hooking up would get old.

Plus who wants to be with a person you kind of like...

Marriage/committed relationship should be the goal

• right now even though I am a virgin and would like to hook up with a hot girl I think it ould mean way more and be a better time if I was in a relationship.

• I thought I could do it but unfortunately I just can't do anything with a girl I don't like.

• Not even kiss? But yeah, I feel the same way actually.

• I mean sure if I'm attracted to her but seriously no.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it is possible, you can be attracted to someone and still not like them.

• Very true...that's kind of the vibe I'm getting from him.

• Haha yeah, that makes sense.

• Goodie gumdrops.