Is it weird that I'm 19 and never been kissed?

i just have never really been with anyone and I'm not one to make out with guys I don't know very well...is that weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. In the past few weeks, I have seen many similar questions, with ages up to 23.

Stop worrying about it. It is not weird. Some people are a little more.. "careful" in their relationships, and they just don't move fast. It is o.k. It would be a mistake to move fast and do things before you are ready to do them.

Just wait until it feels like the right time to move on. That happens in a different time for each of us.

What's important is not whether you have kissed a guy before or at a certain age, but that you felt ready, willing, and comfortable before you did it. If one of those three elements is missing, you are far better off waiting than doing something just because you feel you are weird.

For the record: You are not alone. Search for other questions with similar titles. You will find hundreds of them.

What Guys Said 8

• When you are ready, you are ready. Take your time, wait for someone you are comfortable with.

I've found that some girls who have limited experience are wonderful to kiss and know exactly what they are doing and what they want while other girls who have probably kissed more guys than I'd care to imagine don't seem to have a clue at all.

Like anything else that is intimate, you can catch up to speed whenever you feel right.

• It's not weird.

I'm 20 (soon to be 21) and I haven't even held hands with a girl let alone kiss a girl.

I've had the opportunity to hook up but that's not my thing.

Just be yourself! As long as you're doing the right thing you don't have to answer to anyone.

• If you were never kissed that means you are a LOOOZER!11

But really, it doesn't mean anything. Tomorrow the guy of your dreams can swoop in and give you the wettest smooch ever.

• you need to be grabbed and kissed hard soon. maybe even f***ed but at least eaten out.

• naw..time to get started tho...(:

• Then you're probably not as attractive as others. I'm in the same boat as you.

• owww poor you should you it imidieatly ;)

• Not weird at all. it's a good thing. You can practice all you want and much more ;) with a guy who loves you and respects you.

What Girls Said 3

• I like this question because I can relate. I'm almost 21 years old and I've never been kissed or have had sex. Trust me, I know you feel. When I ask my friends about this kind of thing, they say that I'm lucky and that I should just wait. And I conclude that I agree. Although it would be nice to have a boyfriend and to have those experiences, I am in no rush. When its meant to happen, it will.

• i was 20 and had never been kissed.

• same here. its not weird. your time will come too :)