Do guys lose interest in a girl if she does not initiate conversations?

If it's always the guy who sends a message first online or approaches a girl, do they lose hope and go find someone else instead? Does not initiating conversations show a lack of interest from the girl?

**This is NOT about online dating ok

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. Yeah you do want the girl to initiate a conversation every once in a while to show she is interested. If she never does it, it becomes more of a chore for the guy and she becomes hard work resulting in losing interest.

It should be 50/50 give and take to keep things equal and easy for both of you.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe not lose hope, but it does feel very one sided, and it makes it seem like she's not too interested, that we're putting in more effort. I think it should be balanced and happen naturally.

• ya obviously. I mean just switch positions and imagine what you would think if you always had to initiate everything...

• Ya, I'll give up. I mean, if she's not reciprocating my actions then she obviously doesn't give a damn. It should be balanced, but it rarely is.

• Totally

• Yes... I hate mute girls

• Hell yeah

• Yeah I'd take it as a clear sign of disinterest and forget about her.

What Girls Said 1

• It could also mean that she is independent and not clingy