How often do you go out or see your boyfriend or girlfriend?

I just want to get an idea because it doesn't seem like me and my boyfriend go out that much

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend and I live together, so we see each other daily. But as far as going out, we'll go out dancing every couple of weeks maybe, go to concerts when bands we like are in town, dinner out is relatively frequent (too frequent, according to my bank account). Sometimes we'll just go down to the beach at night with a thick blanket and a bottle of whiskey. Good times.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends for me. Last girl I dated it was about 2 to 3 times a week. My best friend was in a relationship with a girl for a long time and they often only saw each other once a week because they were super busy. So if you two are busy I wouldn't worry about it. that can make the time you two have together that more special

What Girls Said 1

• I play sports so during off season we will see each other three to four times a week...but once season begins we see each other once (twice if we are really lucky) a week. It sucks but we cope :)