What is a good frist date for a guy who is scared of dating and scared of girls?

What is something simple I can ask a girl to do that will have no pressure at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sports game, as long as she likes the sport and its a quiet enough atmosphere where you can talk. That way there's plenty of things going on around you that you can talk about. You can offer to buy her something, sit and talk while watching the game, go roam around. Its always worked for me if I know the girl likes it.

• I don't even think our school has a hockey team,

• Like I said, that's fine, I wouldn't worry about it. Just anything similar you know what I mean? something where you can constantly talk with her while having something to do at the same time.

What Girls Said 2

• An activity of some sort, something that will take the pressure off of having to make conversation. It's winter, so I guess your options are a little bit limited. But you could try ice skating, or one of those please touch museums. The aquarium might be good too

Stay away from dinner and coffee. Anything that forces you guys to stare at one another and make conversation.

• movies...its dark, you're in seperate seats, you don't have to have a conversation...pretty much the only thing that is expected of you is to pay if you ask her and maybe by snacks...good luck with your date

What Guys Said 2

• It looks like your from Chicago. Take her to the Shedd Aquarium, or to the Navy Pier (when it warms up a little), go to The Second City Comedy Club, go to the observation deck in the John Hancock building (there's an ice skating rink up there), or the Adler Planetarium. There's so much to do in the Chicago area. And, by the way, the only reason there is any pressure is because you like her. If you didn't feel pressure, she would just be a friend.

• picnic, something thoughtful, but not too hard to set up or too serious.. or meet somewhere and hang out.. first dates don't have to be the most amazing thi g ever.. just have fun and make sure she has a good time. Good luck bro