How often do you go on real dates with your girlfriend or boyfriend?

Question sums it up pretty well. My girlfriend and I work quite a bit and don't live together, she also gets home late. So typically we'll hang out or just watch TV at each others house a couple nights a week or sometimes on weekends. But in terms of actual "dates" we will only go out somewhere maybe once a week or once every two weeks depending on schedules and what's going on. Sometimes I wonder though if she wants to go out more, or if a girl finds it boring just hanging out at home all the time. Personally I don't care either way, but I want to make sure she's happy of course.

So how often do people in relationships tend to go out on date dates...?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Once or a couple of times a week.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, my boyfriend and I are both homebodies so we typically stay home much more than going out on actual dates even though we only see each other 2-3 times a week. Usually, we only go out once or twice a month.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same. We will do hikes and things with her dog to at least get out more often, but I don't really consider that type of stuff dates. Interesting though.

• You can just ask her if she's fine staying in a lot, or if she'd rather go out more. But chances are if she hasn't said anything then she probably just enjoys hanging out at home with you. My boyfriend and I just hang out like that like 80% of the time, usually only go out like once a month but we both like it that way :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• In a relationship, we go out on a date, 1-2 times a week.

0|0
    0|0