How does dating and everything change from high school to college?

I feel like I'm way too good for the girls at the girls at my hs Because they are loud, obnoxious, and slutty. I feel like I'm out of their leagues (I'm 6'4 muscular, nice face, black hair, green eyes, naturally tan) They don't appreciate a real guy and just make me mad. I'm a senior and I actually take college classes at the local community college so when I actually go to a big uni next year ill be a sophomore at 18. So far I noticed the girls are a little different, but still reserved and set back I guess a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, really. I chose a smaller school where it was easier to meet people and make really solid connections (not that you can't do that at a larger school, of course). This was really important for me because I was really shy, and I was one of the girls who hated that typical high school girl you just described. Honestly, girls don't change right away (if at all). BUT. The number and variety of girls will increase, obviously. In general, we mature through college, but there are also the ones who have been mature all along. They will likely be easier to find in college though once you figure out where they hide or what group they hang out with. I felt the same exact way about guys, and was pleasantly surprised at some of the guys I encountered. I just had to pay attention and brush off all those stereotypical party football type guys :P

What Girls Said 2

• Your ENTIRE mentality changes and you grow up and nature so much quicker when your out of the nest. Dating in college as compared to hs is deeper. You connect deeper. Maybe not so much as a freshman because you're still transitioning but when you date sophomore and older girls, you will remember this answer :)

• Well women are more mature in college but it depends where you go, some want to party like high school girls while others want to get through school and get going with their career. I would date but if you want something serious I would wait until you graduate college.

What Guys Said 0