Question for women about stranger on sidewalk/eye contact...?

I'm about to be 23 and been single for 6 straight years...

Not that I can't get a girl I chose to be alone... may be not smart but it happened..

now I feel that I am mature enough to be in a serious relationship to care for and love someone! However the irony is that since I want to be in a relationship in serious one, it seems like I can't get to know any girl that would like to be in one.

I been told that I am "handsome" from number of people, even though I don't see it in myself. When I'm walking down the sidewalk or in school I see cute girls looking at me or at lest have eye contact for like few seconds like 5 or 9 directly staring into each other eyes. In school it is continuos. Meaning there is this girl that we always look at each other even though we don't know each other. So the quest is what do I do with the ones that have eye contact with me? wink at her? but that might be creepy... talk to her? You as a woman seeing a handsome stranger having eye contact with you what would you do? What should I do? Any advice? Thank you all for your time!

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just see him and pass by.there are lots of handsome guys to look at.if you are specially intrested in someone then you may give her a friendly smile..or ask her where is the nearest icecream shop and wheather she could take you to that place hah if you know her that much well to ask her this question

What Girls Said 5

• 1)Do you already have one or two female friends, maybe more (of your age) that you find interesting? If you have, then you don't even need to seek elsewhere, just go straight forward to the one you find most interesting and try whatever you can to help you out of your present situation.

2)If not the above, then you can first find a girl that you think interesting and try to talk to her. Maybe she will fall in you first if you are as handsome as you said.

• Make eye contact then smile

• Make eye contact and smile then say hi

• I've never met a guy that way or seen it happen

• If you are handsome you sure don't act like it! Gain some confidence and look at the gold that is within your heart as to how you are good enough to be with any quality girl you deserve. Also smile brightly!

What Guys Said 0