First DATE was EPIC - tell me what you think?

and I like this girl.I think she's really cool.We hit it of right of the back.We saw a movie and got some coffee and ended the night with some affection.But as we know know ones perfect there are something she has admitted that I don't really like and said I was too good for her.BUT we clicked so well what should I do.I feel like waiting it out.idk TIPS anyone

What Girls Said 1

• "she has admitted that I don't really like and said I was too good for her."

Explain?

• She said some things he didn't like, then she admitted he was too good for her. (Probably because of the things she admitted)

• Yea exactly

What Guys Said 1

• Don't wait long. She has low self-esteem, so be quicker than usual. Don't be surprised if her low self-esteem gets in the way, and try to bring hers up. Not with empty compliments, but more productive means. Probably google "How to boost someones self esteem"