Two guys want me right now, and it's Valentine's day...this is crazy sh*t

Hum so I'm texting two guys right now...one is my FWB, we haven't hooked up in a while though, but he's asking me over tomorrow night.

And...this guy friend of mine who I think is really cool just texted and said Happy Valentine's day. haha. That was kinda surprising.

Eh well now I have to be nice to both of them. humm this is weird what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not trying to sound like a bitch, but the first guy doesn't really count because he's a FWB. As easy casual sex is to get for girls, it's not really a big deal. We don't know if he actually wants "you" or does he want what's in between your legs. Unless he's head over heels then it's probably nothing much more than just sex. If he asked you to come over instead of an actual date it's not looking too good. :/ Not saying that's a bad thing, but it's not an accomplishment or anything to brag about.

The second guy might be promising.

What Guys Said 2

• you say you have to b nice to both of them like its a chore.. Think real hard and pick the one that is more important to u.

• Uh carry on with my business? Don't rub it in others people's faces some of us don't have a Valentine.

What Girls Said 0