(Not another) Valentine's question. LOL

Anyway, there's a girl who I JUST got her number. I liked her but I recently found out she's engaged. I wanted to know if I should text her "happy Valentine's day" or would that be playing with fire?

Most Helpful Girl

• Playing with fire is, perhaps, too strong a metaphor, HOWEVER since you just met her it is too soon to be texting V-Day messages, etc. Let the moment pass and text her in the morning. How was her day, etc., would she like to get together for coffee/lunch/etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah,don't do it. Move on to the next girl...

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the timeframe from when you received her number to the time you found out she is engaged. If it was a short time, chances are this girl is already playing with fire. So... are you cool with being the guy on the side and letting things just happen? If so, then go for it. What's the worst that can happen?

P.S. When you are driving about, just watch to see if you are being followed. I normally drive 10 over the speed limit. Cops won't stop me because it isn't sever enough. Plus anyone would have to speed even faster to follow me. :) Stay alert, stay alive so they say.