Who is worse to date? a clingy person or someone who's distant all the time to you?

Which person is worse to date and why do you think so in your opinion?

Clingy: - calls/texts all the time,

- get's jealous a lot even if you merely talk to a person of the opposite gender

- doesn't like it when you hang with friends without them

- always feels lonely when you aren't around

- spends most time worrying or wondering where you are

- etc.

Distant: - NEVER calls you or hardly ever calls you

- never makes an effort to spend time with you

- makes you feel like you have to do most of the work

- can never tell if they actually love/like you or not

- never gets jealous of you... even when another guy is clearly hitting on you in front of him

- etc

Sooo who's worse?

• Clingy Person is way worse
  • Distant Person is way worse
Well I was almost sure most would have chosen clingy in this one lol. I'm surprised.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lean more toward clingy but that's just because I know I get that way also..sad but true

What Girls Said 11

• I would have to say distant the fact that the guy doesn't seem to have any interest in me would kind of hurt me a little.

• I can be a mixture of the two, so I would say that's the worst. It will make you think that the person has multiple personalities.

• hmm, that's kinda tough. I love my space so I would've said clingy but distant is just as bad too. both are horrible imo, but if I HAD 2 choose one, I'd probably say distant is worse.

• Dang, both really suck. lol

But I'd rather the distant person I think. I wouldn't want someone completely dependent upon me, it would be too frustrating. That being said, someone who made no effort and didn't EVER tell me how he felt wouldn't be getting far, either.

Basically, the clingy person would make me feel like I'm on a leash. I value my independence and freedom more than anything else. I'd rather a guy WANT me, rather than NEED me.

• For me distant would be worse. But neither extremes are good.:/ At least if he's clingy I know he cares about me. Too distant and I'll just feel like I'm being used or I'm boring or something...

• Distant

It's completely against my nature and personality. we couldn't get along at all

• Sooo worse is Distant if I'm with someone I want that reassurance that they care.

• Distant person is worse

• Distant would be worse. And for some reason, that seems to be the guys I choose. But clingy could get old, too.

• Distant.

• Your distance ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I say clingy because my ex was like that, she wanted to talk to me all the time and see me all the time, she wouldn't let me hang out with my friends at all.

• Distance is far worse.

• I'd say distant.

• Distant is far worse