Just answer in the poll or if you want to be more detailed, leave a comment!
Here's the situation: a guy approaches a girl and starts a conversation. They talk for a couple minutes and as one of them has to leave the guy asks for the girls number. She doesn't hesitate to give it out. They didn't know each other before the guy approached.
I'm going to call the girl two days after getting the number. So when I call, if there is no answer should I leave a voice mail asking her to call me back or should I just call back later? Then let's say we go on a date, what is your opinion on a kiss after the first date...yes or no?
- Voicemail and kiss0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Call back later and kiss0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Voicemail and no kiss25% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- Call back later and no kiss25% (1)75% (3)50% (4)Vote
- Just see results. (Or other...explain in comments)50% (2)25% (1)38% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Oh the combo I wanted wasn't there lol - I vote for Call back later and 'it depends'
Kiss if you feel like she wants it, you want it, and the mood is right. Don't kiss if you don't want it, she doesn't seem to want it and/or the mood isnt' right.
Do call back though,0
- Show AllShow Less