She invited me over to watch a movie?

This girl, who I KNOW likes me, wants me to come over to her house and watch a movie with her while we're alone in the house?

Does she want to do more than "watch" a movie?

BTW I'm 16 and she's 15...

We just madeout :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say if you have never gone out before on a date with her...then just watch the movie. Treat her nice...hold hands or cuddle a little if you get the notion and she recipricates but I wouldn't do much more than that. Girls like when a guy hangs with them without strings attached. They feel more comfortable and respect the guy more. You have plenty of time to move forward if things go well.

What Girls Said 2

• it depends does she have a slutty reputation or is she a girl with morals? and maybe not sex but maybe a make out or something like that

• she has morals

• ok, thanks :)

• ur welcome :D

• NO SHE DOESNT KEEP UR PANTS UP ! NEITHER ONE OF You R READY FOR KIDS ! SMH

• I never said that I wanted sex with her...

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes a movie is just a movie.

Unless it's a naughty movie, in which case, go with your gut... kidding, that's really unlikely.

But definitely take the opportunity to enjoy spending time with a friend. She seems to want to spend time with you. Find out if anything deeper could possibly come of this.