Girls: How would you react if you were seeing a guy but he said he didn't want to kiss you until...?

That he didn't want to kiss you until he knew he started developing stronger feelings for you? ...aside from just finding you pretty and stuff, that's obviously a given if he's seeing you, but how would you react? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Seems like so many girls want romance right away, and even expect it or else they get bored and don't want to see the guy anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would probably be OK with it, though I do think kissing helps with the development of stronger feelings...

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be a bit confused. I'd kind of be wondering if this guy was into me or just wanted to be friends. I think kissing someone is where you develop the stronger feelings for them...

• That's an interesting point. I've felt stronger and stronger for girls through time, without dating or kissing them before, so I know it can happen without any sort of romance, but it helps spark it even more for you?

• Yeah I mean of course women will also develop stronger feelings through time w/out the kissing, but it does take it to the next level for both of you. plus by kissing her she won't feel confused about how you're feeling about her.

• i've never been in a relationship, so I'm sure the feeling would be mutually at first. In the "getting to know you" phase, you don't wanna just full on make out with someone. But are you talking about in the friendship phase, or the dating stage? If I was dating someone officially who didn't want to kiss me after like a month, I'd think they didn't like me all that much. Like there's no chemistry between us, but they're too kind/shy to come out and say it. ;p

• I don't think you should go out with someone unless you want to be with them and you already have those strong feelings. I don't think its right for someone to go after someone unless they are positive that's what they want. Its not fair to himself or to her. And we don't expect romance right away. Its just nice to know that the person your with loves you and wants to be with you.

• I would be okay with that. You don't necessarily have to kiss a girl to be romantic...

• I would be okay with it, I'm the type who waits, and there are way more things to do!

What Guys Said 0