Recession Causes Rise In Online Dating?

Maybe it because people don't have the cash to go out 4 nights a week trying to meet people? Instead they can pay 40 bucks, or whatever it is for the month and cross their fingers they don't end up with a 16 year old girl with a 30 year old rack, or for the ladies, a convicted sex offender.

• Yes, I do online dating but not cause recession
  • No, I don't do online dating
  • Yes, I do online dating cause recession

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I did online dating but it was because it was just hard to find someone that I could click with in person. Online dating makes it less awkward.

• Have you ever met up with anyone you have met online? I've gave online dating a shot but it never works out..I just can't get people to meet up with me.

• yes I met up a few times with 2 people I met on craigslist and one guy I randomly found on Facebook. good luck

What Girls Said 6

• i don't like the idea of online dating. I prefer dating someone I get to see on an almost regular basis because it's more personal and some people pretend to be someone they are not online.

• OMG...women run the risk of meeting sex offenders no matter how they meet guys.

• I used to do online dating.. Didn't work out so well..

It's hard to connect to people in real but when it comes to it being online, people are more open and you get to see their interest before even speaking with them.

• LOL probably because all guys post Dicks lol

• I seriously doubt that the use online dating has any correlation with the recession. Are we even in a recession anymore?

• nope I dun date online

What Guys Said 5

• I did it because I don't like approaching strangers in public. Ended pretty well for me.

And lolol there's not a monthly fee to use quality online dating sites, as least the good ones. OkCupid was the best I've found and it's free. I wouldn't want to date someone who pays for it anyway :P

• Im trying online dating for the first time - not because of the recession though, mostly because of my inept ability to meet women in person.

Its not working so well but I'm trying to be more communicative on there and seeing how it goes. Also depends on the online dating site - some more classy than others

• I think people who online date mainly look for hookups this day and age. There are some who want that meaningful relationship but a majority do not...

• no I dnt do online dating

• I've constantly tried online dating it's never worked for me.