Personally, I think it is unfair to expect the guy to pay for all the dates and buy flowers and gifts for girls and shower them with money just because they have a penis. It's a sexist tradition for both genders- it dates back to when girls couldn't have jobs and had to be paid for and its obviously unfair to guys because they have to spend so much money even though today we are supposed to have reached gender equality. I think it's fine for a guy to pay for the first date, but after that they should at least split the bill, or trade off paying for dates, that's only fair really! So guys, how do you feel about this? (and girls too if you want)
- I am a guy and I hate paying for dates, refuse to do itVote A
- I am a guy and I dislike paying for dates but if the girl makes no effort to pay I'll do itVote B
- I'm a guy and I always insist on paying no matter whatVote C
- I'm a girl and I think guys should pay for datesVote D
- I'm a girl and I think the bill should be splitVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I agree with you.
I'd feel pretty bad if I made the guy pay every time. I don't care about all this.. "he asked you out.. so he should front the bill" sh*t. Even on a first date I'd rather we just split it.. it's only fair and besides I can pay for myself. (:
It would be ridiculous to assume the guys going to pay for everything.. dating someone shouldn't make you broke.