My Ex kissed me. Mixed signals...

My ex boyfriend kissed me last night. He was having a housewarming party and it started out really normal and friendly. After a while he put his arms around me and we stayed together. The kiss was a really sweet one that lasted 20 seconds ish and afterward we kept our faces together to relish the feeling. there were serious fireworks. Today I texted him and said that we should talk about last night but he never responded. He isn't the using sort and we weren't drunk. What is his deal

Most Helpful Guy

• He still misses you and likes you, but he accepts the break up as final, probably, or he would answer you right away, unless he has been busy or the pnoe power went down..give him at least 24 hours before you write it off.

• He broke up with me which is what makes it strange. I texted him around 3 pm so he has had plenty of time. I went as a friend and didn't expect things to happen as they did. He asked me to stay the night but I don't think he was looking for a booty call. It felt too affectionate and real.

• i texted him again today saying that I would really like to talk and that all I want is normalcy between us. He, once again, never responded. I'm about to send my last warning but I'm already downhearted over it. Should I just let him go? I don't want to believe that he is ignoring me but I don't know what else to think

• it doesn't sound good, that's for sure, unless he has some excuse for not checking his messages the last couple of days. Sorry, he sounded like a good guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0