I'm in love with two guys at the same time!

I don't know what to do because I do not want to hurt anyone. I can't help how I feel! I have a boyfriend who is great and loves me a lot. He is so wonderful and I love him and can't hurt him. However, there is another boy who I am in love with as well. He gives me butterflies and makes me feel like I've never felt before. I am so torn because I know deep down that I want to be with the second guy, but the thought of breaking my boyfriend's heart KILLS me because he is such a wonderful person. I know it is worse the longer I wait, but I seriously don't want to be the person to hurt him!

I would also like to say that I have never cheated on my boyfriend (i.e. kissed, made out with, or had sex with anyone).

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to be with another man, you are NOT in love with your boyfriend. You need to break up with him. This will kill the love, slowly perhaps, but sooner or later, it's all going to die. You should spare him the drawn-out death. You love your boyfriend, but are not in love wtih him. You love how he is wiht you. It's not fair to him to have these feelings and hide them. Also, I'd be careful. It sounds like you are just enamored with this other boy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• break up with your boyfriend I was sort of in a similar situation. break up with him before you're tempted to cheat on him. seems like he doesn't deserve that.

• Well, if I were you I would hangout with both of them.. like hangout with one for a few days and then the other for a few days and figure out who you like more !