What age were you when you had your first kiss?

Question says it all :)

1|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• 17 years old

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• My first "real" (not counting anything on the cheek or something similar) kiss with a girl was when I was 18 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never... and I am 21. So sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18. I'm 19 now... damn, time goes by slower than I thought.

0|1
    0|0
  • This surprises most people, but I had just turned 20 when I had mine. Lets just say that my life was "cock blocking" me pretty hard. I was a fat kid, which of course results in low confidence and then add in that I never lived in one place for very long.

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 0. I was kissed often as an infant by various family members.

0|0
    0|2

0|1
    0|0
  • 8 or 9 years old... with my neighbor

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 years old on the preschool playground behind the giant ficus tree with a confident blond named Elizabeth. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go anonymous for this, since it's really embarrassing.

I'll never forget my first kiss. It s with my first girlfriend, at the time. My best friend's girlfriend set me up with her but I didn't actually like her, I just wanted to say I had a girlfriend in high school, a hot one at the least. We were at the mall (and we were both 15 1/2 at the time, I'm now 29 days from being 23) and I was heading off to my driving lesson across the street. I leaned over to kiss her and I guess I weaved when she bobbed and we missed our lips. What I said next was really bad, my friends still tease me about it to this day (even if it's just teasing, it still hurts sometimes). I said "oops, I missed and got your hair". I was mortified not only about missing her lips, but about what I had just said...needless to say, we broke up the following day and ever since then, I've gotten better at kissing. There you have it, my first kiss story. :P

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

0|1
    0|0
  • 14 I think.(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I first made out with a guy when I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 14

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and I still haven't my first kiss...

0|0
    0|0
  • at school on the playground at like 8

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not been kiss yet. So I don't know.

1|0
    0|0