How can I spice up my date?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating over 3 months, and so far it's been good. Most of the time when we hang out it's us making out or him touching/feeling me (clothes on for the most part). However he always says he just wants to make me happy, but I think I would like to try to make him happy for once. Now I'm only 16 and he's 2 years older than me so I'm obviously not ready for sex. How can I please him without pushing it too far?

What Guys Said 2

• This is where the grey area is... Depends on what you think sex is.

If you are OK with oral sex (either going down on him or him going down on you) that could be the next step.

But if you aren't really comfortable with any type of sexual contact... then I really am not sure what I can help you with... Maybe try new things to explore each other?

• You should probably be careful about that... I'm sure that you wouldn't want him as a registered sex offender.

What Girls Said 0