Getting girls to hangout with a group of guys...

My friends and I go to a college that is mostly (75%) males and we are all majoring in some relatively male dominated subjects, so we have almost no girls in our classes. After being here for two years, we realized that we don't hang out with any girls...at all. We've been trying to find a way to change that, but it has been completely unsuccessful so far. Whenever we set up a social activity that allows us to interact with girls, we talk to them for a bit but we shy away from asking them to do anything with us again because we don't want it to seem like we're hitting on them.

Any advice about meeting girls at college and getting them to do activities like watching movies, going to concerts, or playing video games would be appreciated. By the way, I'd just like to point out that we aren't looking for girls for any of us to hook up with, just to diversify the a group a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• "we talk to them for a bit but we shy away from asking them to do anything with us again because we don't want it to seem like we're hitting on them."

-Thats your problem. you have to take a risk and ask them to do something with you. if it seems like you're hitting on them, well oh well, that's how you get girls

What Guys Said 0