You text a guy everyday but then one day he doesn't reply, how do you feel?

So this girl texts me everyday saying hey how are you and stuff like that, basically we do this everyday but I ignored her text today and I was wondering how she would feel. I want us to be closer and talking a little less than we do now would be the right thing to do.

So if you were in that girls shoes right now, how would you feel that I hadn't responded to you that day?

Ok most of your replies have began to make me feel a little guilty lol I've just sent her a reply saying " Sorry my phones been off all day; You can have a big cuddle when I see you lol " What would she be thinking now. Would she be happy that I replied or still mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• After the first two times, it would make me feel rejected. I'd keep my distance unless he put some effort into having me around. Otherwise I'd just feel like a pitiful, lost puppy chasing after him, making myself look very desperate which is so far from my style! I'd begin detaching myself from him because I'd think he wasn't into me.

Don't just flat out ignore her because that's rude and most girls would think that you're trying to reject her without saying it. If you want to talk a little less as an attempt to get closer, explain that to her.

• @ your question update, that will probably make her feel relieved! I still think you should explain your reasoning to her because she might think there's someone else in the picture : /

• Hmmm I guess your right. I've always been afraid of giving a girl my full attention because she'll lose interest in me really quickly. I've always done this but I want something to come out of this with her. I don't know how much attention I should give her without appearing needy or clingy. Don't want her to lose interest in me,

• Don't think about it too much. Let it be effortless :) If you feel like talking to her, that's okay. It's fine to ask "Am I giving you too much attention? I don't want to come off as needy or clingy, I just enjoy spending time with you." if you feel like you're doing too much

What Girls Said 9

• I don't have a cell phone. Problem solved.

• I'd feel as if I worn you out and you probably got tired of answering me, and THAT'D make me feel pretty horrible so I wouldn't text you for the next couple of days.

• depends how much you talk to her every day and how deep the convos are... if ya'll talk a lot and have intriguing convo both of ya'll are into.. she could be super sad.. if ya'll don't talk much and have short convos.. she'll think nothing of it.

• Well the deepness of the conversations differ each day but we both like each other as we have both already told one another, so yeah I was wondering how she felt about her crush ignoring her for a day.

• oooo.. then she might be crushed.. I about died the other day because my man didn't text or nothing all day, just to find he was sick and sleeping haha... so ya.. she's prob flip a nut.

• she'll just be glad to hear from ya.. no worries :)

• Id think I did something wrong or that you don't like me anymore. After you did his a couple of times I would probably stop texting you first and distincing myself from you

• Hmmm I was only giving it a break for one day and I'm going to text her tomorrow lol This is the first time I have done it though so she could be thinking many things.

• Good move by me then I'd say lol :P

• Lol yea, I'm sure she'll be a lot less worried about how you feel about her

• She would be very happy that you've responded. She probably likes you because she texts you everyday: so it's really cute that you texted her that you will cuddle her when you see her.

You made her day!

• It would make me feel like you were being distant and maybe you were annoyed by me or mad at me

• i would feel ignored, and I would wait till he text me back... if he doesn't than it probably means he doesn't wanna keep me as a friend

and fro stop texting to stop talking at all it's just a step..

• I would assume he was busy but be second guessing his feelings toward me.

• Sounds like what I would be doing too lol

• @update: she probably felt relieved and thought "aww : )" when she saw your reply lol

• I would be like "Omg! Did I say something wrong? Is he upset at me? What did I do?!" Yeah I'm a little paranoid, but believe it or not, I'm not the only one :)

• That's exactly what I want her to be thinking. I'll be on her mind a lot more than usual then ;) Psychology is fun :P

• She is the one to text me first everyday. Maybe she's a little clingy, maybe I just want her to think about me more by ignoring her slightly. I don't know. And we aren't dating, we only recently said that we like each other but she's seeing another guy at the same time, just seeing nothing serious by what she's telling me.

• Oh well in that case, have fun but I recommend staying away from her. Froodling while noodling someone else is not a good idea. If she acts like this with him, how's she going to act with you if it were ever to get more serious? My suggestion, Froodle your noodle faaaaaaar away.

What Guys Said 0