Experience

Theres this girl I want to kiss. The thing is she has gone pretty far with men before. I have never made out with a girl before. I do not know if I should start with making out with her or the simple peck kiss. and if your answer is making out I do not know the right setting for this.

Most Helpful Girl

• start with a simple kiss. ESPECIALLY since you don't know what you're doing lol. nothing is more unattractive than a guy who just dives in with too much tongue, especially on the first kiss. it should be sweet and show your feelings, not that you just want to get some

• Thanks that really helps..

What Girls Said 1

• hahaha the guy I was dating in 8th grade @ the movies we were sitten relaxing and he asked me if I ever made out wit a guy welll I said yes and he said well I haven't do you think you can teach me and well I said sure yes!... it worked for me I think if she has gotten serious wit guys she willl wnat to say yes! to you or just give her a peck on the cheek if you want to take it really slow ...

What Guys Said 1

• well she'll know what to do, so she'll wait for you to catch on, id say start with a 5 second kiss, if you and her feel "chemistry" then go ahead and try a longer one, let her show you what to do... especially with your tongue, haha