Did I ruin my chances ? :(

I really like this guy, I don't really know him too well, but I think he's really cute and so nice. He's more of the 'innocent' type, I don't think he's had a girlfriend before and he's probably a virgin. But he hangs out with all the guys that sleep around and drink. Anyways, last night I went to a party and he was there , and I got super trashed and asked him to hook up. He said no because I was too drunk. I really want to date him. What should I do!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a guy like him, you're going to have to get your act together. If you show him that you can change, you may still have a shot.

What Guys Said 2

• lol ofcourse not. you shouldn't even appologise because you have flattered his ego and you surely gave him a hint that you like him. Do you have his number? if yes text him, if not try to get it next time you see him.

• and don't listen to the others, when something like that happens we don't go like " Omg she only wants to f*** me ;( I feel so used and abused like just a piece of meat, what about my feelings? ;(((" like a girl lol

• If you want a decent guy you can't be out partying every night getting wasted and going up to random guys asking to hook up. If that's the kind of girl you are, then you're going to attract guys that just want to f*** and chuck. Guys that want to date and to give a girl a chance at a relationship don't want girls that exhibit that type of behavior. I would write you off for that.

• Why the downvotes? This is pretty true...

• The truth hurts. People hear what they want to hear.

What Girls Said 2

• You didn't ruin your chances completely, you can still do some damage control and see how that goes. I suggest you talk to him about it. Apologize for how things went and let him know that you aren't really like that usually. I would tell him how I felt if I was you. Let him know that you like him and have been wanting to get to know him but got caught up in the moment. Chances are he assumes you sleep around. You can try to make him realize the truth about you but there's a chance that he may just go with his assumption and continue to think that.

• If he wasn't a decent guy he would have said 'yes' and used you.

So I think you still have a shot, when you see him apologize for being so forward while intoxicated, he will understand everyone knows when someone is drunk they don't mean half of the things they do (well it is the truth in our mind)