I don't like to kiss?

I don't like when my boyfriend kisses me .. I always end up with my mouth and the area around it wet.. and I hate how saliva stinks! He has a nice breath and all .. but I can't stand the saliva .. and kissing became a huge turn off for me .. How do I deal with this ? Shall I tell him to close his mouth ? I hate how I can't enjoy it :S

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him..

But Personally I don't either.. So I will kiss my girlfriend again somewhere like the for head, cheek, or neck, so it rubs off on her so I don't have to wipe my mouth.. The kissing its self.. I love that

• Exactly! I have to rub off my mouth after every single kiss and it feels awful .. I ll just tell him to close his mouth a bit :D , but I have a tiny mouth, while he has a bigger one .. so I don't know how we're gonna solve this .. anyway thanks

• Love is full of compermises..

Talk to him about it he'll try to stop I bet.. But he won't know what to do..

But on the other side you will have to compermise to..There's always french kissing.. Toung to toung less siliva on the lips

What Girls Said 0