Should I tell the guy I'm dating it's rude he takes hours to text me back?

He will ask me a question which I'll answer and then he will take hours to respond. I'll send the answer write after he has texted me so I know he is with his phone... So I don't get why he has to take so long to reply. I do think it is rude. Should I tell him this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm I'd be wary about this if you haven't been dating long. He might get a little defensive and think your nagging him (always a turn off for guys). Sometimes when we text we're just doing so because we're thinking about you but we don't really want a conversation. Or sometimes we're just checking that your still interested (by getting a reply from you). You could try not responding straight away. I'm not really a fan of games tbh but maybe a taste of his own medicine is in order!

What Guys Said 1

• dnt tell him directly ...tell him in humorous manner ...in the form of a joke but which is digestible could be taken in good spirits...for e.g. Dear you take so much time to reply it feels like I'm living in 18th century :-)

• That's a great idea! Thanks :)

What Girls Said 1

• I would just straight-up tell him. guys have proved that they have no idea what we're thinking or feeling, so just say something like, "hey I'm not trying to be annoying, but its kind of hard to text someone when there are hours between responses. Why don't you just text me when you have more time to talk?"