How patient are you when it comes to dating?

Do you consider yourself patient when getting to know someone/trying to get a date? ha ha I consider myself very patient; almost to a fault. Because I become "fixed" on one person that may never work out. And then sometimes I feel like people lose interest in me because I am too "slow" to start returning it. So anyways how patient do you consider yourself when it comes to dating ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty patient. I mean, I have all the time in the world, and the getting-to-know-someone stage is fun anyway. I might speed things up just because it's rare to find someone I really like and I get all excited, haha. But I wouldn't call it impatience, just eagerness.

What Guys Said 1

• In my experience, I'm terrible at being patient. It's a mistake I've realized and will try to never do again.

What Girls Said 2

• Ha, I'm like you! I like to take my time, and I'm really slow too when it comes to being in a relationship :)

• i'm a little impatient of a person in general. I think with dating I may be a little impatient