If you have sex with a man on the first date does it ruin a chance for relaionship?

We were friends for several years but lost touch for 10 yrs> we have only been on 2 dates

Most Helpful Girl

• I would not think that it is the worst thing that could've happened. I have witnessed many people whom have had lasting relationships after having sex very early. It's 2012 things are a lot more "open" than it used to be, besides you were friends at one time before. Don't sweat it...Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. I'd even say it opens up the way to it.

What Girls Said 2

• well there's nothing wrong with that...the boyfriend iwuss with we were only talking trying to see if thingss work out , before we made if official we had sex and the r.ship went great (:

• I don't think it matters because it's not like you just met him. You already know him, plus you both are at a mature age. My advice is just to remain nonchalant about everything especially after sex. If he really likes you, it'll make no difference in him pursuing you.