Should I feel bad about going out and having fun with other men?

My boyfriend is currently having some financial problems so he is busy a lot trying to do work. I've been going out with my sister and her friends, they are all 30+ but really fun, cool and have nice jobs. I especially have fun drinking and flirting with one guy who is very hot and there's something sexy about him having the money to spend. My sister told me to tone it down but I think I should give myself credit for finding good in tough situations.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, have fun;) I am sure most boys would do the same and won't feel bad. Bout flirt with girl even if have their one, why you can't then?;)

• A. Even if most guys did that, it wouldn't necesarily mean her guy did that. And it wouldn't be fair to him if he didn't.

B. If her guy IS one of those guys, two wrongs don't make a right.

• Thanks for your support Rabia (:

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• I call troll on this one.

Sure there are girls and even guys like this, however seeing as they are already out flirting with others they have already made up their mind and most certainly would not make an attempt to form some question with a vague "reason" for their action(s).

• What kind of answers do you expect to hear?

You flirt with other men while your guy is working and you ask "should" you feel bad about it?

The real question is why don't you already feel bad about it?

Do you got such thing as conscience?

• So your in a tough situation because your boyfriend is having financial problems and is trying to correct it by working? I wish I could slap the sh*t out of you.

• I'll abstain from insulting you, even if I want to.

• I think the only problem is that he might be jealous, but that's not your fault. It's not like you guys are making out or anything right? I think you shouldn't feel bad and that you are free to do whatever you want just as long as you don't become more than friends

• If I found out my girlfriend was out partying and flirting with other men when I was at work. I'd dump her ass in a second, how could I trust her? And how is "having money to spend" sexy about a man? Where are your morals?

What Girls Said 1

• Well there's a nice way to treat your boyfriend. You're not just "having fun," you're flirting with and fawning over this other guy which is a definite no-no. You're not finding the good in a tough situation, you're dipping your toes in another situation entirely. It doesn't sound like you appreciate your boyfriend very much... maybe you should reconsider this relationship.