Should I text girls first?

I feel if no one texts me they don't want to talk to me. I want to know if its true that if the girl doesn't text you your most likey not on her mind and she doesn't care to talk to you. Can anyone tell me different? Should I text girls before they text me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know we live in the 21st century where woman including myself are trying to end the sexism by getting the same jobs as men and switching the roles very so often, but here's the thing. Don't mind the fact that 'us' girls HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED by Walt Disney fairy tales of the princess being rescued by her one and only true love prince but to the real point here. I'm no scientist but I think IT'S IN THE GENES and I LOVE IT! When any man PURSUES me, I can't help but FEEL beautiful, nice, and wanted. And when he TREATS me like a queen, its a bonus! :) I can't help it. Who doesn't like being pampered, loved and wanted.

Another point, do you notice that girls talk to anyone, at anytime, about anything and everything? That's because this is our way of CONNECTING with others. It's not that we just talk talk talk JUST TO TALK. No. Its our way of ... healing. Meaning, our way of 'letting go' of these emotions, obsessions, discomforts that you and I and everyone learns to cope with and feel. Now, for guys lets just say for my point intended, some of them play call of duty modern warfare 2 with their buddies with some beers and Doritos on the side, and one of them decides to talk about that new hot chick of boss he has at work while still letting the guys know in a subtle yet strong way how his somewhat bothered by the fact that his girlfriends still mad at him for some odd reason, so what do yo do? You CONNECT with your buddies by punching them in the face and calling them a pu**y only to laugh and 'let go' of your emotions, obsessions, and discomforts when your friend gets you back when punching you in the **lls for punching him the face, now your both bleeding eating and drinking laughing at the campers in all of the maps.

So to my point: Woman EXPRESS, Men SHOW.

You see how I wrote you an essay? I expressed. I can't help it. Why? Because again, we woman talk you men show. Therefore show her your into her by texting her. Now I didn't say, texting her first did I? I said, by texting her. In other words, this is no game of lets see who texts first and who texts lasts and how many days need to pass by for this pattern of 'getting nowhere' starts to form again, therefore both parties ending where they began.

So if the girl doesn't text you it means, she's like you. Either she likes you and wants you to PURSUE her or she MOVESON because you KEEPWAITING instead of TAKING MATTERS INTO UR OWN HANDSo stop with the insecurities and do what you do best and start pursuing. I think your worrying about the small things that don't matter, meaning, there's WORSE things to worry about such as war, disease, hunger, famine, and your there, sitting around thinking, worrying that no girl likes your because they just won't send you their text first. Go live life, TAKE THE CHANCE, stop being insecure and GO FOR IT! What do you have to loose? Self-esteem? Pride? Get rid of that. Best of LUCK!

What Girls Said 4

• I say if you want to talk to someone message/call them. You're only torturing yourself if you sit around waiting for the other person! This goes for guys and girls!

• It's perfectly fine to text a girl first, I would text her once a week for three weeks and if she doesn't reply to a few of them brush it off. But whatever you do, DO NOT text a girl first every single day. She'll become annoyed. After three weeks, if she isn't texting yoou first every once in awhile then she's probably not interested. Or maybe she's like me, and simply doesn't like texting.

• who cares who texts first! just text her!

• It's hard-wired sexual courtship for a guy to do the pursuing. Text already. Unlike the person who said do it once per week for three weeks, I say no. Give her two texts in one week. If she doesn't respond to both, move on. I always reply to the guy I like--always!

What Guys Said 1

• Girls rarely text first.

Its the gender role of men to initialise anything in a relationship. So get off yer arse and start moving those thumbs.