Never kissed anyone, is this unattractive to guys?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I've never kissed anyone. I'm not socially awkward or anything, it just hasn't happened yet. I'm actually a varsity cheerleader for my school and I'm very, very outgoing. Out of curiosity, I've asked a some of my guy friends if they'd rather date a girl whose done everything or a girl whose done nothing at all and they all said a girl whose done nothing. So my questions are, do guys find me to be too conservative because I haven't kissed anyone? Do I tend to scare guys away because I haven't had my first kiss? And am I being too conservative or am I just simply having respect for myself? Thanks so much for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just haven't met the right guy so far. The problem being, with so little experience, how will you know he's the right guy and not just a player in disguise ?

Well life is about taking some risks. Try to be more open, don't do anything silly while drunk, and you'll end up held by good arms.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a sophomore in college who has not really kissed yet. does that make me unattractive?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not quite sure what gender you were going for but I'm going to answer any doodle since I've asked a similar question before and I'm also a sophomore in high school. Guys actually like it if a girl hasn't had there first kiss because they like the idea of being her first well...everything really! So there's nothing to worry about there and I don't think you're being too conservative it really is just having respect for you and waiting for someone who means something to you, instead of just "getting it over with". You may actually have the tendency to scare guys away since you're a cheerleader and so outgoing they may be a bit hesitant about approaching you so instead try approaching them and talking first. I'm sure they'll be especially delighted.

=)