My boyfriend still hasn't kissed me :(

Hey everyone, well I guess I'll just get right into the details.. Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 5 months! Weeoo! It's been great but he still hasn't kissed me :( I really want him to kiss me! And he knows that.. I know you guys are probably thinking why don't you kiss him but I don't know I'm just to shy to make a big move like that! He has told me that one time when we were hanging out he was going to kiss me bu then he told me that he was moving away :'( so I'm kinda rambling now aren't I ha ha well why do you think he is taking so long to kiss me? Also what are some ways to make him get the hint that I want him to kiss me? Any answers would be a really big help! Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you truly want a kiss I'd say just do it! But I understand how nerve racking that could be. I'm sure your boyfriend is JUST as nervous as you are which leaves the two of you at a stand point. If your unable to build up the courage to go for it ( totally understandable) I'd suggest dropping verbal hints, up your casual flirty touches such as stroking his cheek, bring yourself close to each others faces and casually looking down at his lips than back up to his eyes. Let your eyes scream out how badly you want to lock lips. You could also have a good friend drop hints for you as well. In the end do what your comfortable with if it's meant to happen it'll find a way. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• This happened to me and I wasn't all that attracted to her.

What Girls Said 1

• 5 months and he hasn't tired to kiss you... are you sure he likes you? I'm serious... that's weird. does he see you more as a sister and best friend... that's absurd