If your date wants to sleep with you on a first date?

What do you think of her or him

guys, you think she is slut or confident

girls, you think he doesn't want relationship or he s crazy about u

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I wouldn't like it. Becouse it would start going through my head of does she do this with every guy she dates? Becouse if she does who knows if she has an STD or something. No matter how crazy you are for a guy or girl, it can wait till you know each other better and really trust them. And personally I feel sex is sacred and should not be tossed around so easily.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on wether I'm feeling like we have that intense connection. If not it comes off as desperate.

• To be honest, with how we work, there's kinda like two categories of women with us. There's the girls we would marry and there's the girls we just want to f*ck. Sorry for the bluntness but being truthful, something like that will put a girl in the latter category. I wouldn't say slutty but it would make it less likely she'll get a serious relationship.

• yeah, every situation needs to be decided on its own facts. Sometimes that would lead to an opinion that the girl is too slutty, but not always.

• I'll guess I would have to bite the bullet and take one for the team. ^^ honestly, if she and I were hitting it off, no concerns.

What Girls Said 1

• If we're having a great time, he must really like me. If not, he just wants a one night stand