Should I text him or wait for him to text me?

we just met for the first time and I had a lot of fun and I think he did too.. he drove me home and when we got to my house I said I had fun and for him to let me know if he wanted to do it again.. should I text him or should I wait for him to text me? if I should text him what should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys sometimes like it when they get a text, but don't over do it. In my opinion wait a day or two, make the guy think he's not your everything. That way they don't believe they're a "pimp" and have you in their clutches.

Also call him instead, make a call and say hey meet me at *Insert meeting place here* and just see what he does.

Men want to be challenged just as much as women, but don't be cryptic about it. Just be strait forward and all should work out rather well for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Well you did tell him to let you know, so just do that. I'm sure you'll get a text from him soon. And even if it's not soon, no problem if you decide to text him first, it's honestly not that big of a deal.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm wondering the same question :-)